Hello! Welcome to the blog of Grace Aulick. :) The whole purpose behind this blog is to share the things that I am learning and studying in my Family Relations class at Brigham Young University Idaho. I will be sharing the things that I am learning along with personal experiences from my own life and how those experiences shape my understanding of what I am learning. While I am sure that my experiences and viewpoints will be different from others that may read this blog, I do hope that this will be a place where those that read and myself can share our perspectives in an open and kind manner so that we can all learn and develop our understanding of creating healthy, strong and meaningful family relationships from each other. As I am a Christian and a believer in the gospel of Jesus Christ, much of what I write will lead back to the faith that I have in Jesus Christ and the understanding of what families mean in the plan that He has for each of us. I do not profess to be an expert on the family and am sure that by the end of this class I still will not be an expert... but I do feel that the best way to truly learn something is to share what you learn with others. Thank you for being those others ;)

I hope that we will be able to learn and grow together, resulting in families being strengthened where ever and whoever they may be. Thank you so much for learning with me!

-Grace 

Comments

Popular Posts